When developed strategically, content marketing has the power to:
- Address and answer the very questions and concerns your prospects are struggling with
- Educate prospective and current clients about the nature and value of your products or services
- Build and nurture relationships with the clients you want to attract
- Bring more leads into your sales funnel and guide them through it
- Position you as thought leaders in your field.
The biggest challenge with content marketing is creating a steady flow of the right content. If you don’t have the time or in-house resources to get the job done, I can interview key players in your organization, research, write or ghost-write all types of content, including:
- Blog posts
- Guest blog posts
- Landing pages for your website
- Professional bios
- Video scripts
- Case studies
- Bylined articles
- Special reports
Need design work too?
If you need design services, I collaborate with graphic design partners to deliver high-quality communications you can put to use immediately.
Ask me about package pricing to develop a suite of products you can use for your content marketing program.